Description: How to create holidays, and change your daily hours.
Changing time profiles in Avaya IP Office
Step by Step Guide
To change time profile in the IP Office, first open IP Office:
Click on start ->All Programs -> IP Office -> Manager.
When manager open, it’ll display a list of all available IP Offices on the network, choose the IP Office that you want to make a change to, the login username is “Administrator” and the password is “Administrator”. Once you are in the configuration, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Time Profile”
2. To add a new time profile, right click the “Time Profile” pane, click “New”
3. Name the new time profile
4. Right click in the time entry list, select the type of appropriate time entry to add. You have two options here:
- “Recurring Time Entry” is the entry that occurs every single week. If you only want to set profile for Sunday, uncheck all other days, choose the hours that you want to activate the time profile, then click “Ok”
- “Calendar Time Entry” is for one-off, signle Date occurring pattern. Choose the date from calendar. Select the active hours, then click “Ok”.
5. You can also edit existing time profiles by click on their name, if all done, Click the Save Icon, in the pop up save configuration box, select “Merge”. Fill in “Service User Name” box and “Service User Password” box as “Administrator”. Click on “Ok”.